The Babyn Yar Holocaust Memorial Center is a non-profit organization dedicated to honoring the memory of the victims of the Babyn Yar tragedy.
National lesson in commemoration of the 80th anniversary of the Babyn Yar tragedy
A hard lesson of commemoration
To finalize the idea of the project and turn it into a clear action plan of actions and communications, and after that - to take over its informational support.
Comprehensive support in close cooperation with the Memorial Center and educational institutions included:
- Pre-promo, coverage on the day of the event and post-information.
- Communicating about the project in social networks and mass media.
- The full cycle of creating a reference lesson video with the participation of the Minister of Education and Science of Ukraine.
- Coollaboration with opinion leaders and media representatives, inviting them to the National Lesson of Commemoration in the 6 largest cities of Ukraine.
- Organization and support of coverage of the lesson in mass media of national and regional coverage.